Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The users belongs to a class of non-human or partially human beings, for whom superhuman capabilities and powers are typical for. Sub-power of Science Attuned Physiology.
- Alien/Extraterritorial Nature/Being
- Inhuman/Non-Human/Mutant Being/Mimicry/Physiology
- Supernatural/Superpowered Nature/Being
The character derives from a non-human or partial human species/race. This would allow the character access to powers and abilities that normal humans would not have, because such powers are either expected of that character due to its race or it is natural for the character to have powers because of its race. Such a character would be able to do a large variety of things, which would be considered typical for their race.
There are many different "inhuman" races and most do not share the same traits and qualities but there are some of the abilities and powers that some of them might possess.
Some of the basic includes:
- Enhanced Durability
- Enhanced Endurance
- Enhanced Strength
- Enhanced Speed
- Environmental Adaptation
- High-Speed Flight
- Alien Physiology
- Angel Physiology
- Bionic Physiology
- Demon Physiology
- Hybrid Physiology
- Vampire Physiology
- May be limited by chance of actually gaining powers
- Members of the race may develop varied powers, with some being stronger than others
- Powers may not develop until later years
- Powers may be split amongst the members of the race
- Some gain greater levels of these powers than others
- The races as a whole may share the same weakness