- For a gallery of examples for Infinite Supply, see here.
Beatrice the Golden Witch (When the Seagulls Cry) wields the Endless Magic and can create Endless supplies of anything.
Generate an infinite supply of anything.
The ability to have an unlimited amount of anything.
- Infinity Effect
- Unlimited Supply
The user is able to possess an unlimited supply of any essential. For example, the user could cause a canteen to never run out of water, or a notebook to never run out of paper.
- Absolute Intellect due to infinite brain power.
- Bottomless Pit Creation
- Black Hole Creation by creating a infinite amount of gravity (or gravitons) in a given area creating a true black hole
- Endless Attack
- Infinite Charge
- Infinite Energy
- Infinite Resurrection
- Gravity Negation by creating a infinite amount of antigravitons
- Object Creation
- Cause a container to never run out of its contents (i.e. sand, oil, fire, or gold).
- Possess infinite life-force, which gives (but not limited to) the following:
- Absolute Stamina, preventing physical exhaustion.
- Appendage Generation, for the replacement, implementation and reinforcement of lost limbs & organs.
- Blood Generation, stopping one from bleeding out by making one's bloodstream have an infinite amount of blood.
- Quintessence Force, accessing limitless stores of personal energy generated from ones own being.
- Regenerative Healing Factor by granting cells infinite energy to heal themselves.
- Semi-Immortality by continuously rejuvenating cells, also making it impossible for cell division to reach hayflick limit as telomeres do not shorten.
- Self-Sustenance by providing one's own body with nutrients and necessities.
- May only be able to create an infinite supply of certain items at a time.
- May not be instantaneous, affected by the mass/volume of object.
- May increase uncontrollably.
- Body might not be able to handle the stress and could die.
- May need to vent out the increasing power.
- Can create a infinite supply of something but only if there's something to begin with. 1 -> infinity, zero cannot turn into infinity.