- For a gallery of examples for Infinite Supply, see here.
Beatrice the Golden Witch (When the Seagulls Cry) wields the Endless Magic and can create Endless supplies of anything.
Generate an infinite supply of anything.
The ability to have an unlimited amount of anything.
- Infinity Effect
- Unlimited Supply
The user is able to posses an unlimited supply of any essential. For example, the user could cause a canteen to never run out of water, or a notebook to never run out of paper.
- Absolute Intellect due to infinite brain power.
- Bottomless Pit Creation
- Infinite Charge
- Create infinite supplies for objects, such as:
- fuel for car.
- paper for book.
- ammunition for firearms.
- graphite/ink for pencil/pen.
- resources for factory, reducing money spent.
- electrical power for batteries, lasting forever.
- memory storage space for iPod, phones, computers and such.
- Cause a container to never run out of its contents (i.e. sand, oil, fire, or gold).
- Possess infinite life-force, which gives (but not limited to) the following:
- Absolute Stamina, preventing physical exhaustion.
- Blood Generation, stopping one from bleeding out by making one's bloodstream have an infinite amount of blood.
- Regenerative Healing Factor by granting cells infinite energy to heal themselves.
- Semi-Immortality by continuously rejuvenating cells, also making it impossible for cell division to reach hayflick limit as telomeres do not shorten.
- Self-Sustenance by providing one's own body with nutrients and necessities.
- Hold one's breath indefinitely by causing one's lungs to not run out of air.
- Make a genie or source of wish granting grant an unlimited amount of wishes.
- Higher-level users may travel at the speed of light by creating an infinite amount of energy.
- May only be able to create an infinite supply of certain items at a time.
- May no be instantaneous, affected by the mass/volume of object.