Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The power to have an infected arm with special abilities.
- Experimental Arm
- Mutant Arm
- Monster Arm
- Virus Arm
The user has powers and abilities that they have been infected with. They could have many different powers depending on what kind of infected powers the user has gained or what kind of infected monster mutated/infected the user body part. The user could gain Organic Constructs due to one of the user's arm being infected by a monstrous experiment can also gain super strength.
- The user can manifest small weapons from one of their arms.
- The user can use one of his/her infected arm to make force fields to protect themselves from bullets and rockets.
- User can throw weapon one manifested extremely hard for better damage.
- Can absorb elements into manifested weapons and make it explode by throwing it at your enemies or keeping it with you then make it explode to knock away and destroy all near by foes.
- Can use infected weapon to catch other weapons on the ground (throw, stretching, etc.)
- Can gain the power to become invisible with one of the infected arms.
- Can curve the infected weapon so it can hit the enemies.
- Infected weapon could be bladed.
- Agility can be increased as well as the speed and reflexes.
- It will still hurt for a while until the user gets used to the power.
- Will cause vision to go extremely blurry and change colors making it a bit harder to see.
- Infected process in one's body part is usually very painful.
- Allen Walker (D. Gray-Man)
- Ashitaka (Princess Mononoke)
- D (Vampire Hunter D)
- Hayden Tenno (Dark Sector)
- Jack Krauser (Resident Evil 4)
- Nightmare (Soul Calibur)
- Reinrassic III (Ben 10: Alien Force)
- Shinichi Izumi (Parasyte)
- Chargers (Left 4 Dead 2)