- "But... The future refused to change."
- ― Bad Ending/Game Over Screen (Chrono Trigger)
The power to create an inevitable event in history. Sub-power of Time Manipulation.
- Event Locking
- Fixed Point
- Time Locking
Users are able to create points in history that is locked and unchangeable. This means that the said event will happen no matter what changes are made in the past. This can allow the user to ensure that the past is never altered and cause dangerous paradox's. However the user could use this ability to ensure a situation turns out better for someone. If a time traveler tried to change the event then they would be refused to enter that particular point in time or any changes made do not effect the final outcome.
- Users of Temporal Looping would be able to eventually break the time lock if they are able to repeat the timeline enough to find a scenario that can beat the event.
- Paradox Inducement is able to break the event in certain situations.
- Users may not be able to undo the event.
- Omnipotent beings can still change the event.
- Other time manipulators may still be able to change the event.
- First Spirit (Date A Live)
- The Doctor (Doctor Who); via Time Lock
- Bellcross (Heroic Age)
- Yukari Marii (Murasakiiro No Qualia)
- Haruka Kaminogi (Noein: To Your Other Self)
- Rath (Sword Art Online); via Final Tolerance Experiment
- Mitsuru Kamekura (TYPE-MOON)