- "I'm not good or evil, I just am. I'm inevitable."
- ― Angel of Death (Charmed)
The user is the embodiment of inevitability - things that are constant and unchangeable. Their power depends on which constants they enforce.
Divinity - limited to keeping divine power in the "right hands"
- Deification - ex gods who had their powers stolen only
- Deity Creation - if god is permanently destroyed and has no replacement
- Divine Power Immunity
- Divine Power Negation
- The user is bound by the rules they enforce, if a target finds a loophole the user can't hurt them
- Inevitables (AD&D)
- Black Racer (DC Comics)
- Ananke (Greek Mythology)
- Moros (Greek Mythology)