The ability to ignore inertia, the resistance of matter to change in motion or rest. Sub-Power of Inertia Manipulation.
- Inertial Force Negation
- Inertial Negation
The user can negate inertia, allowing extraordinary feats of agility, including turning on a dime and moving around tight corners even at high speed without losing speed or acceleration and/or deceleration to top speed or at zero speed instantly.
- Inertia Manipulation
- Newtonian Motion Defiance
- Physics Infringement
- Rule Bending
- Unrestricted Movement
- Does not grant faster speed; only faster acceleration and turning.
- Cannot ignore outside forces such as gravity and friction, only the body inertia.
- User may get disorientated for making so many turns in a short amount of time.
- May require that the user be aware of what they are doing to avoid doing something wrong and end up getting injured.
- Straight Cougar (S-CRY-ed)
- The Plutonian (Irredeemable)
- The Hulk (Marvel)
- Inertialess Drive (Warhammer 40k)
- Dark energy (Mass Effect)
- Inertia dampers (Star Trek)