Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The ability to ignore inertia, the resistance of matter to change in motion or rest. Sub-Power of Inertia Manipulation.
- Inertial Force Negation
- Inertial Negation
The user can negate inertia, allowing extraordinary feats of agility, including turning on a dime and moving around tight corners even at high speed without losing speed or acceleration and/or deceleration to top speed or at zero speed instantly.
- Inertia Manipulation
- Newtonian Motion Defiance
- Physics Infringement
- Rule Bending
- Unrestricted Movement
- Does not grant faster speed; only faster acceleration and turning.
- Cannot ignore outside forces such as gravity and friction, only the body inertia.
- User may get disorientated for making so many turns in a short amount of time.
- May require that the user be aware of what they are doing to avoid doing something wrong and end up getting injured.
- Straight Cougar (S-CRY-ed)
- The Plutonian (Irredeemable)
- The Hulk (Marvel)
- Inertialess Drive (Warhammer 40k)
- Dark energy (Mass Effect)
- Inertia dampers (Star Trek)