Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Inertia Control
The user can manipulate inertia, the amount of resistance matter has to a change in motion or rest, increasing, decreasing and/or maintaining it. They can increase object’s inertia, to make an immobile object immovable, or to make a mobile object unstoppable. They can also reduce an object’s inertia, making an object easier to accelerate, decelerate or change direction.
- Absolute Constant Velocity
- Inertia Absorption
- Inertia Negation
- Inertialess Body
- Mobile Invulnerability
- "Inertia Shifting": The ability to only manipulate one's own inertia.
- Some users cannot manipulate their own inertia.
- Some users can only manipulate their own inertia.
- Some users can only manipulate inertia one way or the other (to resist motion, or resist rest).
- If the user has no control over the ability, the following can happen:
- User may cause the opposite inertial change than desired (increasing or decreasing inertia, when one intends to do the opposite).
- Inertia may change too much (which can damage the object whose inertia is being altered).
- Users may have more difficulty manipulating the inertia of larger objects.
- Objects with inertia that is too small may be hard to keep in motion, and may require constant force.
- Objects with inertia that is too big may be hard to move or stop without the proper strength.