Beerus (Dragon Ball) paralyzes Vegeta with a single look.
Render organisms immobile via paralysis
The power to render organisms immobile. Not to be confused with Jolt Inducement.
- Narcosis Inducement
User can immobilize target completely or partially, causing them to be left without movement and sensation. Making motor functions and muscle movement unavailable, the victim may freeze on the spot or crumple to the ground.
- Body Manipulation
- Illusion Manipulation
- Molecular Immobilization
- Motor-Skill Manipulation
- Nerve Manipulation
- Pressure Point Intuition
- Biological Manipulation
- Electricity Manipulation
- Fear Inducement
- Incapacitation Inducement
- Mental Inducement
- Organic Manipulation
- Stun Attack
- The effect will always wear off eventually.
- May be limited on how many times it can be used or how many targets it can be used on.
- Some targets may be immune.
- User may not be immune.
- May need physical contact.
- Chillrend (Elder Scrolls: Skyrim)
- Paralyze Poison/Potion (Various sources)
- Tenjinsōseiken (Saint Seiya Ω)