Sylar (Heroes) liquefies a wrench
Liquefy objects and/or organisms
The power to liquefy objects/organisms into a liquid form. Opposite power of Solidification.
- Liquification Inducement
- Matter Liquification
User can liquefy objects/organisms by causing the molecules merge together and thus lose total physical cohesion. Viscosity depends on the object being liquified, if it has a high water content then the object could become completely water like liquid. If the object is rock like or inorganic, then it will become a thick and mud-like liquid, while metal would become like mercury.
- May be unable to revert subjects/objects to original form.
- May need to be in physical contact with subject/object.
- May not be able to melt objects that don't usually melt such as fire or electricity.
- Zane Taylor (Heroes)
- Sylar (Heroes)
- Piper Halliwell (Charmed); via Molecular Manipulation
- Monsieur-Folie (Super/Lette)
- Sandra (Los Protegidos); via electricity
- Spider-Man (Marvel); via stealth suit
- Sugarboy (Fairy Tail); via his Rosa Espada
- Hoteyes (Fairy Tail)
- Pahrak-Kal (Bionicle)
- Likido (Krystala TV Series)
- SCP-811 (SCP Foundation)
- Yamami Tsurumisaki (Medaka Box)
- Melter (Marvel)
- Retsu Unohana (Bleach); via her Bankai
- 228/Melty (Lilo and Stich)
- Eon (Ben 10)
- Clockwork (Ben 10)