Cyrus Krupp (Smallville) healing someone.
Restore biotic organisms to optimal health
- Cell Regeneration
- Healing Hands
- Healing Power
- Recovery Power
- Recovery Touch
User can restore biotic organisms to their optimal health, curing broken or withered plants, wounds, broken bones, low vitality, and even diseases. They can’t raise the dead, however reviving people if they have very recently died may be possible. Small wounds will regenerate new tissue, large wounds like missing limbs and broken bones need to be put back together if the injury is fresh, or they can be regenerated by advanced healers.
- Elemental Healing: to cure a living organism using heal one's self or others by using the elements.
- Flawless Restoration: to rapidly heal and restore the emotions and spirits of others. They can cure detrimental emotions, heal trauma, lift mental barriers, insanity, and emotional pain.
- Healing Aura: to heal others with one's aura.
- Healing Tears: to heal others with tears.
- Healing Touch: to heal others by physical contact.
- Healing Prayer: to heal others through intense, undoubting and pure prayers beyond every bounds.
- Health Optimization: to sense and assess a person's health and then heal any problems the user finds. This is a sub-form Psychometry since a user is understanding about the person's health, likely their history.
- Mental Healing: to heal illnesses of the mind and restore them to their mental condition.
- Temporal Healing: temporal manipulation to heal, erasing any damage from existence
- Therapeutic Touch: to heal by a touch through psychic energy.
- Wound Transferal: to transfer the wounds off a sufferer to on their own bodies, and either heal from that, or transfer the wound on to another.
- Chi Manipulation
- Consumption Healing
- Health Manipulation
- Life and Death Manipulation
- Mitosis Manipulation
- Regenerative Healing Factor
- May be limited to healing either oneself or others.
- May only be able to heal non-fatal wounds.
- May need touch.
- May need direct body-to-body contact (possibly naked "for better skin contact"), various kinds of blood or power transfers through kissing/licking, a Magic Kiss with healing properties, and so forth or even sexual activities.
- May be limited to healing only certain types of wounds or disease.
- May not work on permanent injuries or abnormal injuries that cannot be treated.
- May not occur automatically, thus preventing the users from healing injuries by reflex.
- Can’t raise the dead, however reviving people if they have very recently died may be possible.
- Useless against Irreversible Destruction.