Porous (Marvel Comics) is a mutant who could pull moisture through the skin of others and dehydrate their bodies
Remove water from objects and/or organisms
- Scorch Release
- Water Absorption
The user can remove water from objects and/or organisms, possibly by severe perspiration, dryness, and transpiration on people/objects. Long exposure can cause organisms to become skeletal, soon dying due to total lack of water.
- Death Inducement
- Dehydrate subject/objects.
- Sap moisture.
- Causes droughts by absorption of moisture from the ground killing plant & animal life.
- Elemental Absorption
- Blood Absorption
- Desert Manipulation
- Heat Generation
- Moisture Absorption
- Salt Manipulation
- Sand Manipulation
- Thermal Manipulation; by heating up the body.
- Water Manipulation
- May not be immune to effects of the same ability.
- May become prone to rapid occurrences of thirst.
- May be unable to extract water from inanimate.
- May have to continue draining peoples fluid in such manners to prevent themselves from rapidly dehydrating.
- Ivan Ooze (Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: The Movie)
- Crocodile (One Piece)
- Stu Pierce (Haven)
- Rollo Fusor's accomplice (Heroes)
- Aquaman (DC Comics)
- Sluk Demons (Angel)
- Oozes (Resident Evil: Revelations)
- Pakura (Naruto)
- Porous (Marvel Comics)
- Bela (Marvel Comics)
- Pokémon with the ability "Water Absorb" (Pokemon)
- Genetically-modified water striders (The Tuxedo)
- Sandoriko (Toriko); via pollen