| Combustion Inducement
Ogami Rei (Code:Breaker) ignites anything his left hand touches with hellfire.
Spontaneously ignite objects
The power to cause matter to burst into flames and explode. Sub-power of Fire Manipulation. Not to be confused with Disintegration.
- Combustion Effects
- Molecular Combustion
- Spontaneous Combustion
Users can increase the kinetic of atoms and molecules causing them to ignite. This process creates heat and light, that user can use.
- Molecular Combustion: to make molecules speed up to the point that the desired target combusts or explodes.
- Should be careful in near flammable materials
- Unless the users has Fireproof Skin or Thermal Resistance, setting self on fire could be dangerous
- Lack of oxygen may prevent ability from activating.
- Plastique (DC Comics)
- Amanda Strazzulla (Heroes)
- Cecil L'Ively (The X-Files)
- Tahu/Tahu Nuva (Bionicle)
- Wizard/Witch (Harry Potter, via Incendio)
- Combustion Man (Avatar: The Last Airbender)
- Adam X the X-Treme (Marvel Comics)
- Piper Halliwell (Charmed); via molecular manipulation
- Kain (Legacy of Kain)
- Magnus (Blood Omen 2: Legacy of Kain)
- Sendou Ryuuji (Code: Breaker)
- The Judge (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
- Sweet (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
- Charlene Roberta "Charlie" McGee (Firestater)
- Tyler Randall (Smallville)
- Margaret Isobel Thoreaux (Smallville)
- Catherine Madison (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
- Maki (Darker than Black)
- Willow Rosenberg (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
- Lavagirl (The Adventures of Sharkboy and Lavagirl)
- The Scorcher (Adventure Time)
- The Lich (Adventure Time)
- Shendu (Jackie Chan Adventures)
- Users of the Dragon Talisman (Jackie Chan Adventures)
- Warp/Kaiba (Kaiba)
- Ogami Rei (Code:Breaker)
- Roy Mustang ("Full Metal Alchemist")
"Combustion Man" (Avatar: The Last Airbender) firing blasts...
that explode on contact.
Piper Halliwell (Charmed) utilizes combustion.
Amanda (Heroes) using her power.
Rem (Death Note: The Last Name) ignites the Death Note with supernatural blue flames.
Cecil L'Ively (The X-Files) using his ability to terrify and impress
Sendou Ryuuji (Code: Breaker) ignites anything he wants.
Sweet (Buffy the Vampire Slayer) causes people to burst into song and dance, and eventually into flame, with his presence.
The Judge (Buffy the Vampire Slayer) can combust any being with "humanity", or emotions, at will; only the most wicked and depraved are immune to his touch.
Adam X (Marvel Comics) is a powerful user of this ability.