| Combustion Inducement
Rei Ogami (Code:Breaker) ignites anything his left hand touches with hellfire.
Spontaneously ignite objects
The power to cause matter to burst into flames and explode. Sub-power of Fire Manipulation. Not to be confused with Disintegration.
- Combustion Effects
- Spontaneous Combustion
Users can increase the kinetic of atoms and molecules causing them to ignite. This process creates heat and light, that user can use.
- Should be careful in near flammable materials.
- Unless the users has Fireproof Skin or Thermal Resistance, setting self on fire could be dangerous.
- Lack of oxygen may prevent ability from activating.
- Kanon Mitachi (Alive: The Final Evolution)
- Rei Ogami (Code:Breaker)
- Ryuji Sendo (Code:Breaker)
- Maki (Darker than Black)
- Roy Mustang (Full Metal Alchemist)
- Warp/Kaiba (Kaiba)
- Ikuro Hashizawa (Baoh)
- Azaka Kokutou (Kara no Kyoukai)
- Aoi Kuchiba (The Qwaser of Stigmata)
- Joan of Arc (Drifters)
- Tahu/Tahu Nuva (Bionicle)
- Tiamat (Darksiders)
- Kain (Legacy of Kain)
- Magnus (Legacy of Kain: Blood Omen 2)
- Mitochondria Eve (Parasite Eve)
- The Scorcher (Adventure Time)
- The Lich (Adventure Time)
- Combustion Man (Avatar: The Last Airbender)
- Plastique (DC Comics)
- Shendu (Jackie Chan Adventures)
- Users of the Dragon Talisman (Jackie Chan Adventures)
- Adam X the X-Treme (Marvel Comics)
- Willow Rosenberg (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
- The Judge (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
- Sweet (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
- Catherine Madison (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
- D'Hoffryn (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
- Piper Halliwell (Charmed)
- Charlene Roberta "Charlie" McGee (Firestarter)
- Wizard/Witch using the Fire-Making Spell (Harry Potter)
- Amanda Strazzulla (Heroes)
- Tyler Randall (Smallville)
- Margaret Isobel Thoreaux (Smallville)
- Combustious Kinglock (Silver Moon Chronicles)
- Lavagirl (The Adventures of Sharkboy and Lavagirl)
- Cecil L'Ively (The X-Files)
- Michael (Supernatural)
- Dragon Talisman (Jackie Chan Adventures).
Kanon Mitachi (Alive: The Final Evolution) imbuing expanding sound waves into metal until it explodes.
"Combustion Man" (Avatar: The Last Airbender) firing blasts that explode on contact.
White Bomber (Bomberman) using his signature Fire Bomb, which erupts into flames upon detonation.
Piper Halliwell (Charmed) utilizes Molecular Combustion to cause a kettle to blow up.
Ryuji Sendo (Code:Breaker) ignites anything he wants with his explosive flames.
Rem (Death Note: The Last Name) causes her Death Note to ignite with blue flames.
Amanda Strazzulla (Heroes) using her power.
Aoi Kuchiba, in her Yū (The Qwaser of Stigmata) persona, igniting oxygen to induce an explosive combustion.
Cecil L'Ively (The X-Files) using his ability to terrify and impress.
Michael (Supernatural) using this to kill Anna. (click to animate)