- "Even those countries on the verge of destruction, no longer having the strength to survive. All I did was question their will to live."
- ― Emporio Ivankov (One Piece)
- "This? This is just spirit. Anything is possible if you have the spirit for it."
- ― Jack Rakan (Negima!)
- "I don't care who I have to fight! If he rips my arms out, I'll kick him to death! If he rips my legs out, I'll bite him to death! If he rips my head off, I'll stare him to death! And if he gouges my eyes out, I'll curse him from the grave! Even if I'm torn to shreds, I'm taking Sasuke back from Orochimaru!"
- ― Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto)
- "We don't have a word for hero. Being prepared to die for your family and friends, or what you hold dear, is a basic requirement for a Mando, so it's not worth a separate word. It's only cowards we had to find a special name for."
- ― Baltan Carid describing Mandalorian culture and language (Star Wars)
The ability to possess unusually strong willpower.
- Enhanced/Unbreakable Willpower
- Indomitable Spirit
- Iron Will
- Sheer Will/Willpower
- Strong Will/Willpower
- Subjugation Defiance
- The Sheer Force Of Will
- The Spirit/Will To Never Give Up
- Supernatural Will/Willpower
- Unyielding Will/Willpower
The user has unnaturally strong willpower, enabling them to be immune to all forms of temptation including Subordination Manipulation, Telepathy, Mind Control and Subliminal Seduction. Through their will the user can face great physical pain and psychological trauma and will refuse to surrender no matter how much the odds are stacked against them, possibly up to the point of cheating death and pushing themselves past their own limitations.
- Ability Transcendence - Exceed ones own limitations through perseverance.
- Accelerated Development - Be determined to learn at a fast rate.
- Combat Empowerment - Increases one's fighting spirit.
- Enhanced Survivability - Overcome physical issues to continue functioning.
- Fear Masking - Be brave and fearless.
- High Resistance - Resist many things through sheer force of will.
- Pain Suppression - Resist physical pain.
- Possession Immunity - Resist being possessed.
- Power Resistance - Resist the effects any and all powers and abilities of others.
- Power Immunity - Be immune to effects of powers.
- Psychic Shield - Resist telepathic abilities.
- Psychic Immunity - Be completely immune to all psychic and telepathic powers.
- Seduction Immunity - Resist to be sexually aroused.
- Self-Exorcism - Exorcise demonic/angelic possession through sheer force of will.
- Possession Immunity - Be immune to possession.
- Strength Calling - Summon inner strength with the sheer force of will.
- Determined Strength - Summon all the determined strength you have.
- Undying Loyalty - Be loyal and protective of someone to the very end.
- Will Empowerment - Get stronger by sheer willpower.
- Ambition Manipulation - Derived energies using sheer willpower alone.
- Apprehension Immunity
- Control Negation - Resist any kind of subordination through sheer willpower.
- Fate Denial - Overcome fate itself through sheer force of willpower.
- Inner Power - Awaken to even greater heights by unlocking it with willpower.
- Limitation Transcendence - Overcome the traditional weaknesses.
- Self Transcendence - Be determined to go beyond one's limits.
- Logic Defiance - Overcome and reject logic itself, through sheer force of will.
- Molecular Adjustment - Resist Molecular Manipulation.
- Subordination Manipulation - Through strength of will one can dominate the wills of others.
- Supernatural Survivability - Survive dangerous situations and cheat death in any way.
- Unconscious Mobility - Be responsive even when one is unconscious through sheer determination.
- Absolute Will, Users will is limitless and can push to the point of the manipulation of anything.
- Death Negation; Users can potentially defeat Death itself if determined enough.
- Determined Strength
- Discomfort Immunity
- Emotion Empowerment, certain emotions can enhance a person's willpower, such as love, rage or hope.
- Freedom - Achieve freedom if determined enough.
- Indomitable Emotions
- Overexertion Immunity
- Strong Heart
- Strong Soul
- Tranquil Fury
- Tranquil State
- True Form
- True Power; Users can unlock their true power from within, through sheer force of willpower.
- Willpower-Based Constructs
- One could get carried away if not careful and have their will and spirit diminished by doubt.
- In certain shocking situations, users can have their will and spirit broken.