- "It is pointless to try and explain. They are now beyond our understanding..."
- ― Miltary Advisor (Diebuster)
The power to have undefinable power. Sub-power of Omnipotence.
- Extreme/Incalculable/Unlimited Potential
- Incalculable/Immeasurable Power
User's power, strength, etc. is beyond all concepts of scaling or definition. They can literally go beyond anything so long as it is above the arbitrary set limit that is held as impassible.
There are two main types, similar to classifying Omnipotence: Logical Indeterminacy and Irrational Indeterminacy
Logical Indeterminacy: User is beyond all scale and limits except for those that would defy logic. For example, no user with this rendition of the power could achieve something irrational as "greater than Omnipotence" or "smarter than Omniscience" as there is no more space left for advancement beyond that. In which case, their power could be relatively gauged as less than or equal to totality.
Irrational Indeterminacy: The same as above, except without the logic barrier. Users of this power are so far beyond everything that the mere argument of their power is invalid. The power may also extend to every other trait of their being. The user's existence would break logic, as they are beyond every concept that could anchor them, even infinity.
- Boundary Manipulation
- Conceptual Transcendence
- Logic Defiance
- Paradox Manipulation
- Pataphysics Manipulation
- Principle Manipulation
- Author Authority
- Omnipotence Embodiment
- Cosmic Otherness
- Primordial Embodiment
- Rule Transcendence
- Users can define, but cannot truly surpass true Omnipotence in logical or irrational feats.
- Undoubtedly First (Cryptozoi)
- Mother of Existence (Image Comics)
- The Creator (Umineko no Naku Koro ni)
- White Girl/Objective Alice (A Simple Series)
- 0 (Star Trek)
- Kami Tenchi (Tenchi Muyo)
- Cu Chulainn (Valkyrie Crusade)