The power to use an independent growing game-like system that boosts the user's normal ability or gives new ones.
- The Gamer
User of this power use a special "game-like system" that can give special abilities, attacks and/or boosts to the normal abilities of the user.
- Experience (Type 1): The system automatically gives a booster to the user's parameters/abilities once the user reaches a certain condition (e.g. leveling up).
- Experience (Type 2): Similar to the Type 1, in this case the system gives "points" (normally 1 at each level up) that the user can spend as he/she wishes for ability boosts or addition of new abilities.
- Points: The system gives "points" for specific actions (run for a certain time, fight against something or someone and win, help someone, etc.), "throwing out" the "level up", that the user can spend as he/she wish for boost parameters (agility, defence, speed, strength, senses, etc.) or skills (aiming with range weapons, use magic, use weapons, etc.).
- Object: The system requires "absorption", using or creating an object to unlock an ability or boosters. In the case a specific object is required and the object in question is no longer available or no longer exists, the system will change the object with something similar (e.g. the system requires a 500 ml bottle but there are no more bottles of that volume, so the bottle will be changed to a 600 ml bottle instead, and so on).
- Chip: The system shows itself like a plate with various shapes with empty points where a "virtual chip" can be inserted. Each chip can have different shapes and functions.
- Depending on the system's variation the number of boosters and abilities that can be obtained changes.
- Depending on the system's variation it's possible to block or seal something special to remove the obstacles.
- If the system use a level-based growing with skill points at each level, depending on the maximum level that can be reached it's possible not reach the max level of each skill, leaving one or more unlearned or incomplete.
- If the system forces the user to choose a class (look Class System) any growing will be limited to the parameters and skill sets of the particular class.
- If the system forces the user to choose a class (look Class System) it's possible that the chosen class can't be changed.
- In a points-based system it's possible that the points needed to increase a parameter/skill is shared so if for example at the beginning 5 points are need for increase a parameter/skill, after the upgrade all the parameter/skill will ask 10 points even if they were untouched making possible that the user will need an entire life only for gain enough points for increase something of a single level (who know and/or play one of the Dark Souls know what I mean because the concept is that).
- Everyone (Sword Art Online)
- Han Jee-Han (The Gamer)
- Playable character (Fallout series); via Perks (Experience type 2 variation)
- Playable character (Dark Souls series); via Souls (Points variations where the souls are used for increase the parameters of the character and the equipment)
- InFAMOUS main characters (InFAMOUS series); via the EXP gained (points variations where the player gain points killing enemies, completing missions and Karma Actions)
- Playable character (Final Fantasy X); via Sphere Grid (Object variation where sphere are needed)
- Playable character (TES V Skyrim); via Perks (Experience variation where leveling a skill give points)
- Naruto and playable characters (Naruto Uzumaki Chronicles Series); via chips plates (Chip variation where chip boost ability or give new one)
- Mana Khemia Characters (Mana Khemia Series); via Growing Book (Object variation where is need to create object for unlock the booster)
- Sense Users (Only Sense Online)
- Rogue Galaxy Characters (Rogue Galaxy); via Revelation (Object variation where need to use object for unlock abilities and attacks)