Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The power to use an independent growing game-like system that boost the user's normal ability or give new ones.
- The Gamer
User of this power use special "game-like system" that can give special ability, attack and/or boost the normal ability of the user.
- Any type of magic or magical ability
- One or more Enhanced Condition or Supernatural Condition
- Any type of ability
- One or more physiology or morphing ability
- EXPERIENCE TYPE 1, the system give automatically a booster to the user's parameters/ability once the user reach certain condition (level up)
- EXPERIENCE TYPE 2, similar to the Type 1, in this case the system give "points" (normally 1 at each level up) that the user can spend as he/she wish for boost an ability or gain new ones
- POINTS, the system give "points" for specific actions (run for a certain time, fight against something or someone and win, help someone, etc.), "throwing out" the "level up", that the user can spend as he/she wish for boost parameters (AGI, DEF, SPD, STR, senses, etc.) or skills (aiming with range weapons, use magic, use weapons, etc.)
- OBJECT, the system require to "absorb", be used or create object for unlock an ability or boosters, in the case some specific object is required and the object in question it's no more available or no more exist the system will change the object with something similar (example: the system require a bottle of the 1500 but there are no more bottle of that time than the bottle will be changed with another of the 1800 and so on)
- CHIP, the system show itself like a plate with various shape with empty points where "virtual chip" can be inserted, each chip can have different shape and function
- Depending on the system's variation the number of booster and abilities that can be obtained change
- Depending on the system's variation its possible find block or seal that need something special for remove the obstacles
- If the system use a LV based growing with skill points at each level, depending on the LV max that can be reached (from 60 like in Mass effect 3 to 150 like in Hack GU series) its possible not reach the max level of each skill, leaving one or more not learned or incomplete
- if the system force the user to choice a class (look Class System) any growing will be limited using the parameter of the class (a thief grow with more AGI/SPD respect a knight that grow with more STR/DEF) using a limit to the skill that can be learned
- if the system force the user to choice a class (look Class System) it's possible that the chosen class can't be changed
- In a points based system its possible that the points need for increase a parameter/skill ar shared so if for example at the beginning 5 points are need for increase a parameter/skill, after the upgrade all the parameter/skill will ask 10 points even if they were untouched making possible that the user will need an entire life only for gain enough points for increase something of a single level (who know and/or play one of the Dark Souls know what I mean because the concept is that)
- Everyone (Sword Art Online)
- Playable character (Fallout Series); Via Perks (Experience type 2 variation)
- Playable character (Dark Souls series); Via Souls (Points variations where the souls are used for increase the parameters of the character and the equipment)
- InFAMOUS main characters (InFAMOUS Series); Via the EXP gained (points variations where the player gain points killing enemies, completing missions and Karma Actions)
- Playable character (Final Fantasy X); Via Sphere Grid (Object variation where sphere are needed)
- Playable character (TES V Skyrim); Via Perks (Experience variation where leveling a skill give points)
- Naruto and playable characters (Naruto Uzumaki Chronicles Series); Via chips plates (Chip variation where chip boost ability or give new one)
- Mana Khemia Characters (Mana Khemia Series); Via Growing Book (Object variation where is need to create object for unlock the booster)
- Rogue Galaxy Characters (Rogue Galaxy); Via Revelation (Object variation where need to use object for unlock abilities and attacks)
- Jee-Han (The Gamer); gained this as his special power, allowing him to rapidly eclipse all opponents.