Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The user can utilize high temperatures to incinerate almost anything, reducing it to ashes. High-level users can control what part of the target they want to incinerate, and destroy the target so completely that absolutely no byproduct is left, not even ashes.
- Combustion Inducement
- Electricity Manipulation
- Fire Manipulation
- Heat Manipulation
- Hell-Fire Manipulation
- Holy Fire Manipulation
- Magma Manipulation
- Solar Manipulation
- May only be able to incinerate parts of an object.
- May be limited to organic/inorganic materials.
- May take time to completely incinerate said object, depending on the size, density and properties.
- Useless against those who have Ash Resurrection, unless incineration is strong enough to leave behind nothing, not even ashes.
- May have limited range, including touch only.
- Light Grenade (Mom & Dad Save the World)
- The C.A.P.P.E.R (Team Fortress 2)
- The Flame Wall Gun (Rise of the Triad)
- The Phlogistinator (Team Fortress 2)
- The Third Degree (Team Fortress 2)
- The Manmelter (Team Fortress 2)
- Door to Asgard (Witches of East End)
- Moon Rings (Mako Mermaids)