The power to place targets into inanimate state. Opposite to Animation.
- Inanimation Inducement
The user can place targets (including objects and beings) into inanimate state, regardless of any force that acts on it, causing them to lose their ability to move and become inanimate.
- May be limited to objects or beings.
- May have limited duration.
- Damian Darhk (Arrow)
- Piper Halliwell (Charmed)
- The Crying Lady (Moron 5 and The Crying Lady)
- Kylo Ren (Star Wars)
- Demons (Supernatural)
- Angels (Supernatural)
- Magic Users (Harry Potter); via Spell Casting
- Clockblocker (Worm)
- Charles Xavier (X Men series); beings only
- Wanda Maximoff (Marvel Cinematic Universe)
- Wiccan/Billy Kaplan (Marvel Comics)