The ability to specifically attack and/or destroy malefic entities. Sub-power to Divine Force Manipulation.
- Benevolence Attack
- Destructive Power of Purification
The user can attack in ways that harm exclusively malevolent/evil entity, the amount of damage that the target sustains may be reflected of their impurity of their soul. The attack can be powerful enough to kill a malevolent immortal, have the ability to banish a living malevolent enitity to hell after killing them or destroy the spirit along with the body.
If influenced by divine or magic properties, this ability can also purify any foreign traces of malice that's attached to a benevolent being.
- Benefic Force Manipulation
- Divine Force Manipulation
- Divine Infusion
- God Hand
- Holy Fire Manipulation
- Light Element Manipulation
- Malignance Nullification
- Perspective Manipulation
- Purification Infusion
- Cannot harm targets that aren't actively malevolent.
- Angels (Religion)
- God (Religion)
- Maka Albarn (Soul Eater)
- Priests/Shaman/Miko (Religion)
- Paladins (Dungeon & Dragon); via Smiting
- Shrine Priestesses/Monks (InuYasha)
- Sybil System (Psycho-Pass)
- Alarielle the Radiant (Warhammer)
- Jack's Katana (Samurai Jack)