The power to create a realm to imprison others in it. Technique of Creation.
- Imprisoning Realm Creation
- Prison Realm Creation
The user can create a realm in which it imprisons others, including the user if they wish so, or is dragged in. Escaping said realm can be exceedingly difficult for the prisoner.
- Nonexistent Realm Creation
- Personal Domain - Realm may also be the prisoner's own domain (Example, Lucifer from Religion ruling over hell)
- The user can also be trapped in these realms.
- Certain events/objects can open a doorway to the realm, releasing the prisoner.
- God (Supernatural)
- Tartarus (Greek Mythology)
- Espada (Bleach)
- Lady of Pain (Planescape)
- Garlic Jr (Dragon Ball)
- Purgatory (Supernatural); to imprison the Leviathans.
- Lucifer's Cage (Supernatural); to imprison Lucifer.
- Hell (Religion); to imprison Lucifer/Satan and his demons.
- Tartarus (Greek Mythology); to imprison the Titans.
- Convexity (TLOS); to imprison Malefor.
- Demon Netherworld (Jackie Chan Adventures); to imprison the Demon Sorcerers.
- Phantom Zone (DC); to imprison criminal beings
- The jail (Danny Phantom); to imprison Ghosts
- Night-O-Sphere (Adventure Time)
- Dead Zone (Dragon Ball)