Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The ability to create and induce implosions. Opposite of Explosion Inducement.
- Implosion Induction
- Induced Implosion
The user can create implosions to any scale, causing an object to collapse into itself and into a singularity, until it reaches critical mass and releases an explosion, destroying everything in the vicinity.
- Absorption: The user can absorb anything within a certain area to cause an implosion at a fast rate causing destruction.
- Compression: The Implosion can cause matter to be compressed in on itself and thus possess more mass despite it's appearances.
- Dimensional Manipulation: The user can cause anything within a certain dimension to disappear very violently.
- Gravity Manipulation: Utilize gravity fields to compress objects until they reach critical mass and implode.
- Black Hole Creation: The black hole is the center of gravity which causes massive implosions.
- Spatial Manipulation: The collapse of space causes all matter to fall into an hypocenter and be crushed.
- Lehvak-Kal (Bionicle)
- Regulus/Bulzeeb (Bomberman 64: The Second Attack)
- White Bomber (Bomberman 64: The Second Attack)
- Rukifellth (Bomberman 64: The Second Attack)
- Risque (Marvel Comics)
- Vacuum Shield (Bionicle)
- Gravity Bomb (Bomberman 64: The Second Attack)
- Implosion BIM (Btooom!)
- Rift Generator (Command and Conquer)
- Vacuum Imploder (Command and Conquer)