The ability to create and induce implosions. Opposite of Explosion Inducement.
- Implosion Induction
- Induced Implosion
The user can create implosions to any scale, causing an object to collapse into itself and into a singularity, until it reaches critical mass and releases an explosion, destroying everything in the vicinity.
- Absorption: The user can absorb anything within a certain area to cause an implosion at a fast rate causing destruction.
- Compression: The Implosion can cause matter to be compressed in on itself and thus possess more mass despite it's appearances.
- Dimensional Manipulation: The user can cause anything within a certain dimension to disappear very violently.
- Gravity Manipulation: Utilize gravity fields to compress objects until they reach critical mass and implode.
- Black Hole Creation: The black hole is the center of gravity which causes massive implosions.
- Spatial Manipulation: The collapse of space causes all matter to fall into an hypocenter and be crushed.
- Lehvak-Kal (Bionicle)
- Regulus/Bulzeeb (Bomberman 64: The Second Attack)
- White Bomber (Bomberman 64: The Second Attack)
- Rukifellth (Bomberman 64: The Second Attack)
- Risque (Marvel Comics)
- Angol Mois (Sgt Frog); via Dark Hellmageddon
- Lina Inverse (Slayers); via Reversing the healing process
- Vacuum Shield (Bionicle)
- Gravity Bomb (Bomberman 64: The Second Attack)
- Implosion BIM (Btooom!)
- Rift Generator (Command and Conquer)
- Vacuum Imploder (Command and Conquer)
- Ruinga (Final Fantasy XIII)