- Absolute Permanence
- Eternal State
The user has absolute protection from any alteration or change, regardless of the source or cause, other than their own and retain the state they currently are.
- Existential Immutability - Permanence of existence against anomalous alterations from Reality Warping or the like.
- Immutable Immobility - Permanence in maintaining rest.
- Immutable Mobility - Permanence in maintaining momentum.
- Metaphysical Immutability - Permanence against any type of outside non-physical change whether good or bad.
- Physical Immutability - Permanence against any type of outside physical change whether good or bad.
- Property Immutability - Permanence in maintaining the properties of anything.
- Soul Immutability - Permanence in maintaining current soul state against outside forces.
- Status Lock - User can keep their status lock, preventing them from being altered/effected
- Supernatural Immutability - Permanence against power negation, alteration, etc.
- Mystic Immutability - Permanence against all manner of metaphysical altercation and/or affliction.
- Physical Force Immunity
- Reflective Immutability
- Stagnation Embodiment
- Status Lock
- Universal Irreversibility
- Users can't be alter, but can still be copied.
- Depending of the method the process uses, may be unable to use Portals or be teleported.
- Absolute Change can affect the user
- May affect both beneficial and harmful forces equally, making it impossible to stop or change a negative state once started.
- Gen/Zen Fudo (Aquarion Evol); via Element of Immovability
- Jones/The Wandering Eye (Gunnerkrigg Court)
- Butterball (Marvel Comics)
- City of Old Emperors (The Neverending Story)