- "A stone is a part of the earth. It may be shaped into human form but, like me, it is not alive. A stone does not desire anything. It has no dreams or feelings of any kind. Along with myself, the rocks and stones have been the only constant on this planet...Of course, it is not a perfect definition. For example...a stone can be broken."
- ― Jones/Wandering Eye (Gunnerkrigg Court)
The ability to be absolutely immune from any alteration or change by outside force. Sub-power of Omnilock.
- Absolute Permanence
- Change Immunity
- Eternal State
- Static Existence
The user has absolute protection from any alteration or change, regardless of the source or cause, other than their own and retain the state they currently are.
- Existential Immutability - Permanence of existence against anomalous alterations from Reality Warping or the like.
- Immutable Immobility - Permanence in maintaining rest.
- Immutable Mobility - Permanence in maintaining momentum.
- Metaphysical Immutability - Permanence against any type of outside non-physical change whether good or bad.
- Physical Immutability - Permanence against any type of outside physical change whether good or bad.
- Property Immutability - Permanence in maintaining the properties of anything.
- Soul Immutability - Permanence in maintaining current soul state against outside forces.
- Status Lock - User can keep their status lock, preventing them from being altered/effected
- Supernatural Immutability - Permanence against power negation, alteration, bypassing, etc.
- Physical Force Immunity
- Reflective Immutability
- Stagnation Embodiment
- Status Lock
- Universal Irreversibility
- Users can't be altered, but can still be copied.
- Absolute Change may be able to affect the user.
- Meta Immunity Bypassing can affect the user.
- Depending of the method the process uses, may be unable to use Portals or be teleported.
- May affect both beneficial and harmful forces equally, making it impossible to stop or change a negative state once started.
- Gen/Zen Fudo (Aquarion Evol); via Element of Immovability
- Jones/The Wandering Eye (Gunnerkrigg Court)
- Emery Schaub/Butterball (Marvel Comics)
- God (Abrahamic Religions)
- City of Old Emperors (The Neverending Story)