- Immunity Ignoring/Rejection/Transcendence
- Immunity Break/Breaking
The user can completely bypass/ignore any immunity to their powers, including secondary effects, affecting what is immune to it like their immunity doesn't even exist at all.
- Completely ignore/bypass all Immunities.
- Affect users of Fire Immunity with fire.
- Affect users of Reality Anchoring with Reality-altering powers.
- Affect users of Power Anchoring with superpower-altering abilities.
- Affect users of Conceptual Anchoring with Conceptual abilities.
- Read the minds of those with Psychic Immunity.
- Brainwash users of Control Immunity.
- Remove power from users of Power Immunity with Power Erasure.
- Use Magic on those with Magic Immunity.
- Cancellation Bypassing
- Immortality Bypassing
- Invulnerability Bypassing
- Limitation Bypassing
- Magic Bypassing
- Mental Shield Penetration
- Spatial Bypassing
- Temporal Bypassing
- Meta Power Immunity is unaffected by this power.
- Bypassing Immunity can render this power useless.
- The user's powers can still be negated.
- Johnny Joestar (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure); via Tusk Act 4
- Betta George (Angel)
- Issei Hyoudou (Highschool DxD); via Penetrate
- Krebskrum (How NOT to summon a Demon Lord); via her Breath Attack
- Rob Lucci (One Piece); Sai Dai Rin: Rokuogan
- Ainz Ooal Gown (Overlord); via The Goal of All Life is Death
- Kaire (Overlord); via Downfall of Castle and Country
- Ash's Pikachu (Pokémon)
- Salandit/Salazzle (Pokémon); Corrosion ability
- Nereid (Tales of Eternia)
- Four Beast (Toriko)
- Luke Skywalker (Star Wars Legends)
- Herohero (Overlord); Via his Class-levels strengthened Corrosive Abilities
- Impact Dials (One Piece)
- Monkey Village (Bloons TD 5) via the Monkey Intelligence Bureau upgrade
- World Class Items (Overlord)