User is able to kill immortal entities, either by bypassing their immunities to attack them or just simply nullifying or negating their immortality.
- Age Acceleration - Negate eternal youth.
- Healing Factor Nullification - Strip away self healing.
- Power Negation - Negate the immortality.
- Omnislayer - Destroy all.
- Absolute Attack
- Divine Slayer
- Immortality Manipulation
- Power Negation
- Unavertable Death
- Unrestricted Murdering
- Cannot kill Omnipotent Beings.
- May not be able to destroy Absolute Immortality.
- Immortal Beings with Power Anchoring may be immune to this power.
- Without Healing Factor Nullification, target may still recover from non-fatal attacks.
- Users of Amortality cannot be affected since they are not dead nor alive.
- Emotion Sword (Bravest Warriors)
- Dragon Slayer (Breath of Fire IV)
- Ensis Exorcizans (Negima/UQ Holder)
- Null Field Generator (Torchwood)
- Black Barrel (TYPE-MOON)
- Gae Bolg (TYPE-MOON)
- Harpe (TYPE-MOON)
- Excalibur (Once Upon a Time)
- Mortal Potion (Hercules)