Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
User is able to kill immortal entities, either by bypassing their immunities to attack them or just simply nullifying or negating their immortality.
- Age Acceleration - Negate eternal youth.
- Healing Factor Nullification - Strip away self healing.
- Power Negation - Negate the immortality.
- Omnislayer - Destroy all.
- Absolute Attack
- Divine Slayer
- Immortality Manipulation
- Power Negation
- Unavertable Death
- Unrestricted Murdering
- Cannot kill Omnipotent Beings.
- May not be able to destroy Absolute Immortality.
- Immortal Beings with Power Anchoring may be immune to this power.
- Without Healing Factor Nullification, target may still recover from non-fatal attacks.
- Users of Amortality cannot be affected since they are not dead nor alive.
- Emotion Sword (Bravest Warriors)
- Dragon Slayer (Breath of Fire IV)
- Ensis Exorcizans (Negima/UQ Holder)
- Null Field Generator (Torchwood)
- Black Barrel (TYPE-MOON)
- Gae Bolg (TYPE-MOON)
- Harpe (TYPE-MOON)
- Excalibur (Once Upon a Time)
- Mortal Potion (Hercules)
- Michael's Sacred Sword (Wishmaster 3: Beyond the Gates of Hell)
- Lachryma (Lord of Magna: Maiden Heaven)