| Immortality Bestowal
Asteroth (Batman:The Brave and The Bold) made a deal with Gentleman Ghost to exchange 10 souls in return for immortality.
grant others immortality
Ability to grant others the power of immortality. Variation of Power Bestowal.
Users can make other people live forever or at the least very long time.
- Users may not be able to use this ability on themselves.
- Sanjiyan Unkara (3x3 Eyes)
- Astaroth (Batman: The Brave and The Bold)
- Hades (Saint Seiya)
- Athena (Saint Seiya)
- Death (Marvel)
- Thanos (Marvel); with the Infinity Gauntlet
- Guardians of Eternal Youth (Regular Show)
- God (Religion)
- Lucifer (Religion)
- Elders (The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel)
- Zed (Code:Breaker)
- Mage of Beginning (Mahou Negima Sensei!)
- Evangeline A.K. McDowell (UQ Holder)
- Bad Wolf (Doctor Who)
- Metatron (Supernatural)
- Lordgenome (Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann)
- Jacob (Lost)
- Djinn/Elalyth (Marvel Comics)
- Deities (Mythology)
- Cacao (Supernatural)
Zed (Code:Breaker) using his Death ability to materialize life and retrieve it, and immortalizing anyone who has their "life" extracted via this manner.
Shenlong (Dragon Ball) can grant immortality to one who wishes it. Only Garlic Jr. succeeds in making the wish, as all others who tried are impeded by various circumstances.