| Immortality Bestowal
Astaroth (Batman:The Brave and The Bold) made a deal with Gentleman Ghost to exchange 10 souls in return for immortality.
grant others immortality
The ability to grant others the power of immortality. Sub-power of Immortality Manipulation. Variation of Power Bestowal. Opposite to Immortality Removal.
User can grant others the power of immortality of various levels, from simple ageleness to absolute.
- May not be able to use this ability on themselves.
- Immortality Negation can undo this ability, unless the immortality granted is absolute.
- The Horizon (Alias)
- Fruit of Youth (Endeavor)
- Ambrosia (Greek Mythology)
- Mermaid flesh (Mermaid Saga)
- Time Spores (Mnemosyne)
- Fountain of youth (Nanatsu no Taizai)
- Book of Truth (Omamori Himari)
- Holy Grail (Once Upon a Time)
- Dark One's Dagger
- The Mark of Cain (Supernatural)
- The Divine Source (Rise of the Tomb Raider)
- Hourai Elixir (Touhou Project)
- Elixir of Immortality (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Peaches of Immortality (Valkyrie Crusade)
Zed (Code:Breaker) using his Death ability to materialize life and retrieve it, and immortalizing anyone who has their "life" extracted via this manner.
Shenron (Dragon Ball) can grant immortality to one who wishes it. Only Garlic Jr. succeeds in making the wish, as all others who tried are impeded by various circumstances.
Utsuro (Gintama) granted Oboro immortality by giving him immortal-enriched blood, allowing the child to survive even fatal wounds, though repeated attacks are causing Oboro's still-mortal body strain.
Trafalgar Law (One Piece) can use his Ope Ope no Mi's ultimate ability, Perpetual Youth Surgery, to grant another person eternal youth, though he must sacrifice his life to perform it.
The Mark of Cain (Supernatural) granted the bearer Immortality, to the point that not even the horseman Death could kill them.
God (UQ Holder) bestowed absolute immortality on Karin Yuuki as punishment for betraying Christ.
Chione (Valkyrie Crusade) used magic to grant herself eternal immortality in order to stay beautiful forever.
The Grand Pure One (Valkyrie Crusade) is a alchemist that can make Elixirs of Immortality.
Queen Mother (Valkyrie Crusade) is a motherly figure keeper of the Peaches of Immortality and queen of all sages.