- Technomagic Manifestation
User can create any technomagical device just by imagining them. The created devices are permanent and their existence irreversible. They are all under the users' complete control, and may be remolded or merged the same way they were created to fit a different purpose. In order to create them, users must come up with a rough idea of they appearance, function and effects, the power filling in the blanks from there.
These conditions work as a fail-safe system protecting the user from unintentional uses and potential side-effects. Users may also apply the power directly to themselves, enhancing themselves via techomagical remolding, or entirely turning into a technomagical shape-shifting amalgam with nigh-infinite possibilities.
- Science-Magic Ascendancy
- Technological Magic/Technological Constructs
- Users need a rough idea of the devices' appearance, function and effects.
- Dyntos (Kid Icarus Uprising)
- Alice (King of Thorn)
- Jim Jaspers (Marvel Comics)