Rustyrose (Fairy Tail) demonstrating the power of his Arc of Embodiment
Bring anything from user's imagination into existence
- Imagination Creation
Users can bring any materials, beings or tools originating from their imagination into existence and literally bring their wildest ideas into reality.
- Animal Morphing/Mythic Physiology: The user can imagine themselves being like a certain entity, or creature.
- Astral Projection: By imagining their spirit leaving their body to explore the universe.
- Desired Ability Manifestation
- Elemental Manipulation: The user can manipulate the elements by imagining themselves manipulating them.
- Life Creation: The user can create life, such as an imaginary friend.
- Mental Projection: The user can project objects from their mind.
- Supernatural Regeneration: The user can imagine wounds already healed.
- Weapon Manipulation: The user imagines themselves holding a weapon.
- User may lose control of their imaginations.
- Users with limited imaginations are limited in terms of versatility in combat and usage.
- Jasdevi (D.Gray-man)
- Lantern Corps (DC Comics)
- Rustyrose (Fairy Tail)
- Misogi Kumagawa (Medaka Box)
- Mac (Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends)
- Goo (Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends)
- Emiya Shirou (Fate Series)
- Dwayne (Static Shock TV)
- Melvin (Teen Titans)
- Nosyarg "Larry" Kcid (Teen Titans)
- The Medusa Virus (King of Thorns)
- Anthony Fremont (The Twilight Zone)
- Mai Kawasumi (Kanon)
- Coconut Fred (Coconut Fred´s Fruit Salad Island)
- Jake (Adventure Time)
- Pete Ellison (Gone)
- The Create (Cardcaptor Sakura)
- Gremmy Thoumeaux (Bleach)