- "What are you creatures of Fantastica? Dreams, poetic inventions, characters in a neverending story."
- ― G'Mork (The Neverending Story)
- Imaginary Friend
- Mental Creatures
- Psychic Entity Creation
The user can create any creature (be it real or not and more than likely not) out of their imagination for any wanted shapes and purposes. They can grant the beings varying levels of independence (controlled, automatons/programmed, semi-independent) and existence (momentary to permanent) and delete the creature once they are done with them.
- Since the user's creation is imaginary it is technically not real and most likely invisible making it near impossible to attack it.
- May have limit for how independent the created beings can be.
- May have a limit for how long the created beings exist.
- Created beings' structural strength may be limited by the users will.
- Mytholog Machine (Rick and Morty: Big Trouble In Little Sanchez)