The power to transform into or have a physical body made up of illusion. Technique of Illusion Manipulation.
User is made up of or can transform their body completely into illusion. Users transformed form can be either anatomically identical to their normal form, aside of being made of illusion, in which case it contains all to organs and is somewhat vulnerable to attacks. Alternately user can transform into homogenous matter, without any part of their form being more important than the other.
Their bodies can become tangible if they wish, and they can take on any appearance to fool others. Depending on the situation they may either consciously choose a form or assume one automatically based on the beliefs of an observer.
- Contaminant Immunity
- Disease Immunity
- Enhanced Agility/Supernatural Agility
- Enhanced Durability/Supernatural Durability
- Enhanced Speed/Supernatural Speed
- Enhanced Lung Capacity or Oxygen Independence
- Illusive Appearance
- Relative Appearance Alteration
- True Love Visage
- Amorphous Physiology
- Evolving Illusions
- Hallucination Solidification
- Illusion Manipulation
- Illusory Omnipotence
- Nonexistent Physiology
- Scattering - some users are able spread their transformed form over vast areas.
- Size Manipulation
- May need practice to change back.
- Users of Illusion Awareness will always know what the user is.
- Illusion Manipulation can affect the user.
- Takumi Nishijō (Chaos:Head)
- Cait Shelter Guild Members (Fairy Tail)
- Zera (Fairy Tail Zero)
- Danzo (Naruto); via Izanagi
- Papacharino Nanadan (Photon: The Idiot Adventures); via holographic form
- Dr. Killjoy (The Suffering)
- King Arthur (Sonic the Hedgehog)
- Chrome Douro (Hitman Reborn); via illusionary organs to replace her damaged ones.
- Unnamed Bothan (Star Trek Voyager)
- Blazing Guy Attendee (The Simpsons)
- SCP-870 - The Maybe There Monsters (SCP Foundation)
- Shen (Valkyrie Crusade); possibly