Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "I think it's in my basement... let me go upstairs and check."
- ― M.C. Escher
- Non-Euclidean Architecture/Creation/Geometry
- Paradoxical Maze Creation
The user can create mazes that defy logic and bend space-time in a way that doesn't make any sense, such as making door A and door B both lead to door C and door C only lead to door B, or making a door lead back to its-self. The mazes may also be in constant state of change, shifting and reshaping all the time.
- Trap someone in a room that has no real exits.
- Create a more confusing maze.
- Architecture Manipulation
- Illogical Construct Creation
- Illogical World Creation
- Labyrinth Creation
- Labyrinth Manipulation
- Logic Manipulation
- Spatial Manipulation
- May not be able to create a maze without an exit (there must be at least one way out.)
- Some users may not be able to bend space regularly.
- The Maze Card (Cardcaptor Sakura)
- Hell (Devil May Cry 3)
- Madam Foster (Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends)
- Jareth (Labyrinth)
- Nanana Ryūgajō (Nanana's Buried Treasure)
- Drole (Nanatsu no Taizai)
- Lady of Pain (Planescape)
- The Pope (Saint Seiya)
- Various Characters (Scooby-Doo)
- Boos (Super Mario Series)
- Magikoopas (Super Mario Series)
- Maze Landsborough (Yumekui Merry)
- Tartarus (Battle of Olympus)
- Unseen University (Discworld)
- Goblin City (The Labyrinth)
- Temple of the True Words (Planescape)
- Escher Vault (Warehouse 13)
- Crystal Labyrinth (Warhammer 40K)