- Magnificent Idiocy/Stupidity
The user can violate the laws of reality such as logic by virtue of not understanding them or thinking they are proscriptive not descriptive and breaking them as if they were, achieving feats that should not be possible specifically because they aren't.
- Cartoon Physics
- Ignorance Embodiment
- Laws Immunity
- Limitation Transcendence
- Logic Manipulation
- Madness Embodiment
- Paradox Inducement
- User must be stupid and/or crazy to use it.
- Restoring the users sanity or intelligence may cause power to fail.
- User can be easily fooled into hurting himself with the power.
- If User is under the effect of Law Inducement or Jinx the result can be Spectacularly Bad.
- While user could be immune to the ill-effects of their idiocy, those around them would still be vulnerable to the consequences.
See Also: Runs On Ignorance
- Fighter (8-bit Theater)
- Red Mage (8-bit Theater)
- Black Belt (8-bit Theater)
- Kronk (The Emperor's New Groove)
- Homer Simpson (The Simpsons)
- Harold (The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy)
- Minmax (Goblins)
- Issei Hyoudou (Highschool DxD)
- Natsu Dragneel (Fairy Tail)
- The Harpell Family (Forgotten Realms)
- Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)
- Cave Johnson (Portal)
- Bloody Stupid Johnson (Discworld)
- Pinkie Pie (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
- Ruki (Senyu)