- "It takes an idiot to do cool things. And that's why its cool."
- ― Haruhara Haruko (FLCL Progressive and Alternative)
- "It's amazing what one can accomplish when one doesn't know what one can't do."
- ― Garfield after Odie somehow climbs a tree (Garfield)
- Magnificent Idiocy/Stupidity
The user can violate the laws of reality such as logic by virtue of not understanding them or thinking they are proscriptive not descriptive and breaking them as if they were, achieving feats that should not be possible specifically because they aren't.
- Cartoon Physics
- Ignorance Embodiment
- Laws Immunity
- Limitation Transcendence
- Logic Manipulation
- Madness Embodiment
- Paradox Inducement
- Requires the user being stupid and/or crazy enough to use it.
- Restoring the user's sanity or intelligence may cause the power to fail.
- The user can be easily fooled into hurting themselves with the power.
- If the user is under the effect of Law Inducement or Jinx, the result can be spectacularly bad.
- While the user could be immune to the ill effects of their idiocy, those around them would still be vulnerable to the consequences.
See Also: Runs On Ignorance.