The ability to steal the identity of another person. Sub-power of Identity Manipulation.
- Identity Thievery
The user can steal someone else's identity, becoming that person and discarding their former one or giving it away to another. The user rearranges the target's records even that person's entire existence can be effected in order to gain access to target's assets and/or replacing that person from the memories of their friends and family; inducing Mental Nonexistence to the victim. The user may also gain the person's appearance and/or abilities in the process.
- Existence Manipulation
- Memory Manipulation
- Name Severing
- Reality Warping
- Self-Existence Manipulation
- True Name Manipulation
- May need to know the targets identity before stealing it.
- Target may suffer from Identity Erasure.
- Users of Singularity cannot be copied.
- The Stillman sisters (Charmed); via Spell Casting
- Agent Orange/Larfleeze (DC Comics)
- Irene Belserion (Fairy Tail)
- Wendy Marvell (Fairy Tail)
- Diana/Dawn Budgie (Identity Thief)
- Oingo (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part III: Stardust Crusaders); via Khnum
- Ursula (The Little Mermaid)
- Doopliss (Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door)
- Shana (Shakugan no Shana); via absorbing someone's existence