The ability to steal the identity of another person. Sub-power of Identity Manipulation.
- Identity Thievery
The user can steal someone else's identity, becoming that person and discarding their former one or giving it away to another. The user rearranges the target's records even that person's entire existence can be effected in order to gain access to target's assets and/or replacing that person from the memories of their friends and family; inducing Mental Nonexistence to the victim. The user may also gain the person's appearance and/or abilities in the process.
- May need to know the targets identity before stealing it.
- Target may suffer from Identity Erasure.
- Users of Singularity cannot be copied.
- Ursula (The Little Mermaid)
- Diana/Dawn Budgie (Identity Thief)
- Doopliss (Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door)
- The Stillman sisters (Charmed); via Spell Casting
- Oingo (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure); via Stand ability "Khnum"