- "What can change the nature of a man?"
- ― The Nameless One (Planescape: Torment)
The ability to alter any aspect of anybody, including their identity. Sub-power of Biological Manipulation.
- Ego Manipulation/Changing
- Identity Changing/Modification/Tweaking
The user is able to modify and/or change a person's identity, including personality, preferences, race, sex, and other various aspects. Some can add more to their identities and make them believe something they didn't before. One with this ability could turn somebody into a completely different person altogether. If that person has a superpower, then the user could either take it away from them or enhance it.
- Change age, appearance, ethnicity, eye, hair and/or skin color, gender, height, memory, race, voice, weight, etc.
- Identity Erasure
- Personality Alteration/Personality Rewrite
- Belief Inducement
- Biological Essence Manipulation
- Biological Manipulation
- Status Manipulation
- True Name Manipulation
- Some can only change the identities of others.
- Some can only change their own identities.
- Koh, the Face-Stealer (Avatar: the Last Airbender)
- Mother of Faces (Avatar: the Last Airbender)
- The Joker (Batman: Arkham); via Mutagenic Blood
- Cybergirl (Cybergirl)
- The Master (Doctor Who)
- Ichiya (Fairy Tail); via Forbidden Perfume
- Peter Griffin (Family Guy)
- Spawn (Image Comics)
- Agent Smith (The Matrix)
- Juleka/Reflekta (Miraculous Ladybug)
- Galactic Emperor (Photon: The Idiot Adventures)
- SCP-1539 - Semantic Dissociator (SCP Foundation)
- Evil Cookies (Sonic Boom)