- "He wanted to be loved for being just what he was. In this community of Yskalnari there was harmony, but no love. He no longer wanted to be the greatest, strongest or cleverest. He had left all that far behind. He longed to be loved just as he was, good or bad, handsome or ugly, clever or stupid, with all his faults - or possibly because of them. But what was he actually? He no longer knew. So much have been given to him in Fantastica, and now, among all these gifts and powers, he could no longer find himself."
- ― Bastian (The Neverending Story)
The power to make people forget about who they are. Sub-power of Identity Manipulation.
- Identity Loss/Wipe
The user can make others forget who they are, they can't remember about their places, habits, names, jobs, what they like and/or hate.
- Identity Manipulation
- Memory Absorption
- Memory Erasure
- Mental Manipulation
- Personality Alteration
- Thought Manipulation
- Users of Psychic Shield will block anyone from erasing their identities.
- Memory Restoration will help the victims remember who they are.
- Weak against Existence Recovery.
- Amon (Starcraft) takes away Zerg identity
- Abby (Misfits)
- Experiment 303 "Amnesio" (Lilo and Stich)
- Rene (Heroes)
- White Whale (Re:Zero)
- Lying Darkness (Rokugan)
- Sasaki (Special Duty Combat Unit: Shinesman)
- Vector (Sword Art Online); Alicization Arc Only