The ability to have total control over any living being who knows the user's true name/identity.
- Identity Control
- Name Control
The user has total control over any living entity that knows the user's true name and identity and can manipulate their victims in any way they see fit. The user could either only be limited to controlling an opponent's mind or be able to control both their mind, body, and soul altogether. This ability makes for an exactly trick against powerful opponents.
- Absolute Illusion
- Mental Manipulation
- Motor-Skill Manipulation
- Opponents with an Indomitable Will may be able to fight back.
- Opponents of an incredible lack of sentience or pure beast-like mentality are either resistant/immune.
- Users of Nameless Existence are immune.
- Shinichirō Asano (Isuca); via Eyes of Truth
- Asmodeus (Planescape)
- Truenamer (Planescape)
- The Unnameable (Marvel Comics)
- She Who Lives in Her Name (Architect of Reality)
- Nalar (Rage of a Demon King)
- Galbatorix (The Inheritance Cycle); all who speak his true name die.
- Bellanax (Arkwell Academy)