Kisame (Naruto/Naruto: Shippuden) can control and communicate the sharks he summons.
Influence and control fishes.
The power to influence and control all forms of fishes. Variation of Animal Manipulation.
- Fish Control/Manipulation
- Ichthyes Control/Manipulation
Users of this ability can influence control all forms of fishes and use them to do their bidding (help in a fight, save someone, kill someone, etc). User could also call them from any ocean in the world (for example, calling a great white shark in the Atlantic ocean while being in the Indian ocean). User can also understand or communicate with them, hence creating and strengthening friendships.
- Fish Empathy - to understand/feel their emotions.
- Mind Control - to control all forms of fishes.
- Mind Link - have certain bond with some fishes.
- Sensory Scrying
- Taming - to tame their nature.
- Zoolingualism - to allow verbal communication.
- Animal Manipulation
- Animal Telepathy - limited to fish.
- Fish Physiology - constant physical/mental bond may allow user to adapt to certain fish-like traits.
- Life Creation/Summoning - create or summon fish.
- Psychic Persuasion and/or Mind Control - limited to fish.
- May be limited to only certain species.
- Some may only control the fishes they create or summon.
- Range may be limited.
- Depends on the environment.
- Aquaman (DC Comics)
- Kisame (Naruto/Naruto: Shipppuden)
- Merfolk (One Piece)
- Jinbe (One Piece)
- Namor/Sub-Mariner (Marvel)
- Gomamon (Digimon); marching fishes.
- Mako Tsunami (Yu-Gi-Oh!)
- Reginald "Shark" Kastle (Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal); via fish/shark-based cards