- For a gallery of examples for Ice Manipulation, see here.
Killer Frost (DC Comics) has Kyle Rayner in an immobile freeze hold.
Drastically decrease the temperature in the user's surroundings.
- Frost Manipulation
- Ice Release
The user can reduce the kinetic energy of atoms meaning they effectively make things colder, user may become capable of generating and sending forth various freezing effects. User also has the ability to transform moisture/water into varying forms of ice and control, manipulate and move it as they wish.
Divided into two groups depending on whether they use Cold or Ice:
- Using the ability to manipulate cold in form of various attacks, Freezing areas of differing sizes/shapes and/or objects for several effects:
- Cold Energy Manipulation
- Ice Breath, Freeze Vision, Frostbite, Ice Beam Emission, Ice Ball Projection, Cold Blasts and Ice Whip for direct effects.
- Cryokinetic Combat and/or Ice Infusion by surrounding their limbs or weapons in cold.
- Freeze anything to atomic level making it fragile.
- Cellular Disintegration by causing frostbites that cannot be repaired.
- Create and manipulate ice to animate/move/shape it:
- Dark Ice Manipulation
- Ice Embodiment
- Ice Magic by using ice to perform magical activities.
- Pure Ice Manipulation
- Snow Manipulation
- Air Manipulation
- Cold-proof skin and/or Thermal Resistance are both extremely desirable.
- Certain aspects of Weather Manipulation (Snow, Hail, Blizzards, etc.)
- Reflection Manipulation
- Thermal Manipulation
- Ultimate Freeze
- Water Manipulation
- Creation of ice depends on the amount of moisture available, dry areas make this harder or impossible. However, more advanced users can produce ice from nowhere.
- Only high level users can control water.
- As with all low-temperature abilities, ice is affected by fire/heat based abilities.
- Vibrations are difficult (if not impossible) to freeze, as they cause the ice to shatter, making sound-based abilities a perfect counter.