- For a gallery of examples for Ice Manipulation, see here.
Killer Frost (DC Comics) has Kyle Rayner in an immobile freeze hold.
manipulate cold and ice.
- "Nature? Fire? Bah! Both are chaotic and difficult to control. Ice is structured, latticed, light as a feather, massive as a glacier. In ice, there is power!"
- ―Heidar, Rimewind master (Magic the Gathering)
- Frost Manipulation
- Ice Release
User can create, shape and manipulate ice, water frozen into a solid state and appears naturally in forms of snow, hail, icicles, ice spikes and candles, glaciers, pack ice, frost, and polar ice caps, and cold by reducing the kinetic energy of atoms and thus making things colder, for various effects and combinations.
Divided into two groups depending on whether they use Cold or Ice:
- Create/generate/increase, shape and manipulate cold for various effects, freezing areas of differing sizes/shapes and/or objects for several effects:
- Create/generate/increase ice.
- Burrowing with choice between simply gliding through ice or leaving a tunnel.
- Shape, compress, and/or otherwise manipulate ice.
- Cryokinetic Constructs including weapons, walls, armors or allies/servants.
- Move/lift ice at nearly any speed whether in/on a surface, air or water. One could even do this in vacuum of space if one has a way to survive the experience.
- Cryokinetic Combat
- Cryokinetic Invisibility
- Cryokinetic Regeneration
- Ice Aura
- Ice Empowerment
- Ice Healing
- Ice Mimicry
- Ice Storm Creation
- Ice Transmutation
- Dark Ice Manipulation
- Demon Ice Manipulation
- Esoteric Ice Manipulation
- Ice Embodiment
- Ice Magic by using ice to perform magical activities.
- Pure Ice Manipulation
- Snow Manipulation
- Sub-Zero Rain
- Air Manipulation
- Cold Immunity and/or Thermal Resistance are both extremely desirable.
- Certain aspects of Weather Manipulation (Snow, Hail, Blizzards, etc.)
- Crystal Manipulation - Ice is a type of crystal.
- Reflection Manipulation
- Thermal Manipulation
- Ultimate Freeze
- Water Manipulation
- May be unable to create ice, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Creation of ice may depend on the amount of moisture available, dry areas could make this difficult or impossible.
- Ice is affected by everything that normal ice would be, although the user is perfectly able to use their power to return the ice in its original shape and/or controlling it even under these forces: