Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Blizzard Infusion
- Cryo Infusion
- Freeze Infusion
- Frost Infusion
- Snow Infusion
- Sub-Zero Infusion
The user can infuse objects (usually a weapon), beings or powers with ice/cold, empowering and energizing them and allowing the user to manipulate their qualities and efficiency, causing the freezing sub-zero properties to damage and freeze almost anything.
- Absorb and/or generate ice/cold.
- Amplify the strength, energy and power of weapons.
- Charged Attacks/Energy Wave Emission
- Efficacy Manipulation including speed, density, hardness and/or sharpness.
- Ice Aura to manifest infusing ice/cold outside the target.
- Cryokinetic Constructs to shape the ice/cold into various forms.
- Blizzard Creation
- Cryokinetic Combat
- Cryokinetic Constructs
- Elemental Infusion
- Ice-Fire Infusion
- Ice Attacks
- Ice Manipulation
- Ice Mimicry
- Snow Manipulation
- Temperature Manipulation
- Water Infusion
- Winter Manipulation
- Kopaka (BIONICLE)
- Vexen (Kingdom Hearts)
- Keyblade Wielders (Kingdom Hearts)
- Snow (Final Fantasy)
- Various Characters (Final Fantasy)
- Zane (Lego Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu)
- Kratos (God of War series); via the Ice of Poseidon
- Ice type Pokémon (Pokemon)
- Allen Rogarth (Infinity Vikings)
- Weiss Schnee (RWBY)