Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Artic/Blizzard/Cold/Cryokinetic/Freeze/Snow/Sub-Zero/Winter Aura
The user can release and surround themselves in/with ice/cold for defensive and/or offensive purposes, possibly becoming almost untouchable and granting them various abilities/attacks. The aura may also give the user enhanced physical capabilities such as speed, strength and durability.
- Elemental Flight - The user can fly by either lifting themselves in their surrounding ice, or by Jet Propulsion.
- Elemental Pressure
- Ice Exoskeleton
- Ice Generation
- Snow Generation
- Cold Air Generation
- Cryokinetic Combat
- Elemental Aura
- Elemental Energy Manipulation
- Energetic Pressure
- Ice Manipulation
- Ice Mimicry
- Snow Manipulation
- Snow Mimicry
- Water Aura
- May be constantly active.
- Fire/heat based powers are highly effective against this power.
- May always be active causing unwanted side effects.
- Cryonax (AD&D)
- Xixecals (Dungeons & Dragons)
- Nanami Takatsuki (Dog Days)
- Vexen (Kingdom Hearts)
- Keyblade Wielders (Kingdom Hearts)
- Ice Conduits (InFamous)
- Kyurem (Pokemon)
- Sub-Zero (Mortal Kombat)
- Evangeline A.K. Mcdowell (Negima/UQ Holder)
- The Grizz (Sly Cooper)
- Ice type Pokémon (Pokemon)
- Eis Shenron (Dragon Ball)
- Ice Tribes (Legends of Chima)
- Cirno (Touhou Project)