Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Cold Attacks
- Freezing Attacks
- Ice Projection
The user can release/use ice/cold to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Cryo Bomb Generation: Create bombs/explosions of ice/cold.
- Expanding Ice Bolts: Project ice/cold that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Ice Blasts: Release blasts of ice/cold in a form of a creature or object.
- Freeze Vision: Emit ice/cold from one's eyes.
- Frozen Surface: Cause surfaces to freeze.
- Hand Blasts: Release ice/cold blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Ice Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of ice/cold.
- Ice Beam Emission: Release beams of ice/cold.
- Ice Blast: Release ice/cold over a specific target area.
- Ice Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of ice/cold.
- Ice Breath: Discharge ice/cold blasts from mouth.
- Ice Bullet Projection: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Ice Cutting: Use ice/cold to cut opponents.
- Ice Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with ice/cold.
- Ice Pillar Projection: Project ice/cold pillars.
- Ice Spike Projection: Project ice spikes.
- Ice Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of ice/cold.
- Ice Wave Emission: Send out a wave of ice/cold that repels everything.
- Missile Generation: Create missiles of ice/cold.
- Omnidirectional Ice Waves: Send out a wave of ice/cold in all directions.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks of ice/cold that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release ice/cold blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release ice/cold blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of ice/cold.
- Zap: A tiny short release of ice/cold to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Cold Manipulation
- Cryokinetic Combat
- Cryokinetic Constructs
- Ice-Fire Attacks
- Ice Manipulation
- Ice Mimicry
- Force-Field Generation
- Power Augmentation
- Projectile Enhancement
- Water Attacks
- Volatile Constructs
- As with all low-temperature abilities, ice is affected by fire/heat based abilities.
- Users may require outside source of ice/cold to create a blasts.
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much energy is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.