Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The power to manipulate ice ages. Not to be confused with Eternal Winter Inducement.
The user is able to create, shape and manipulate ice ages; a period of long-term reduction in the temperature of the planet's surface and atmosphere, resulting in the presence or expansion of continental and polar ice sheets and alpine glaciers. Ice ages can be devastating on a planet’s climate and ecosystem. An ice age isn't simply an elongated winter, but a dramatic decrease in global temperature. It doesn't lock a planet into a season, but instead will make all seasons colder.
- Arctic Creation
- Disaster Manipulation
- Evolution Manipulation - Freezing the planet and causing global extinctions will likely halt evolution on that planet, or force it in a specific direction.
- Global Climate Manipulation
- Global Cold Weather Manipulation/Cold Air Generation
- Global Environmental Manipulation
- Global Freezing
- Global Season Manipulation - By making every season cold/colder.
- Ocean Manipulation, Lake/River Manipulation - Shrink or deplete the seas, oceans, lakes and rivers around the world, by converting them to, or trapping them in ice.
- Terraforming/Biosphere Destruction
- If the planet is too close to it’s star, it might be impossible to, or require more effort to use this power.
- Might require constant effort to stop the planet warming up naturally.
- Might be irreversible.
- If it is reversible, it will have lasting effects on the planet.
- May not have the ability to induce an ice age.
- Sea God (Nagi no Asu)
- Puck (Re:Zero)
- Celsius (Tales of Series)
- Icicle (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Ring of Winter (Forgotten Realms); via its full power