- Cryogenic Fire Projection/Generation
- Freezing Fire Attacks/Projection
- Ice-Fire Projection
The user can release/use ice/fire to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Expanding Ice-Fire Bolts: Project ice/cold that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Ice-Fire Blasts: Release blasts of ice/cold in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Release ice-fire blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Generate attacks through a medium.
- Ice-Fire Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of ice-fire.
- Ice-Fire Beam Emission: Release beams of ice-fire.
- Ice-Fire Blast: Release ice-fire over a specific target area.
- Ice-Fire Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of ice-fire.
- Ice-Fire Bomb Generation: Create bombs/explosions of ice-fire
- Ice-Fire Breath: Discharge ice-fire blasts from mouth.
- Ice-Fire Bullet Projection: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Ice-Fire Cutting: Use ice-fire to cut opponents.
- Ice-Fire Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with ice-fire.
- Ice-Fire Pillar Projection: Project ice-fire pillars.
- Ice-Fire Spike Projection: Project ice-fire spikes.
- Ice-Fire Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of ice-fire.
- Ice-Fire Wave Emission: Send out a wave of ice-fire that repels everything.
- Missile Generation: Create missiles of ice-fire.
- Omnidirectional Ice-Fire Waves: Send out a wave of ice-fire in all directions.
- Optic Blasts: Emit ice-fire blasts from one's eyes.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks of ice-fire that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release ice-fire blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release ice-fire blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of ice-fire.
- Zap: A tiny short release of ice-fire to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much energy is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
- Ultimate Big Chill (Ben 10)
- Heatblast (Ben 10); when sick
- Sora (Kingdom Hearts)
- Yōka Naze (Medaka Box)
- Shouto Todoroki (My Hero Academia)
- Mages (World of Warcraft)