- Hypnosis Magic
- Mesmerism Magic
The users of the power can utilize powerful spells to hypnotize targets, placing them in a trance-like state or compelling them to follow the caster's commands.
- Users of Indomitable Will / Control Negation / Magic Negation / Psychic Shield are highly resistant
- Users of Control Immunity / Magic Immunity / Psychic Immunity are impervious.
- People with may be immune.
- May require concentration.
- May require verbal communication/commands.
- May require time and/or cooperation from the victim like typical Hypnosis.
- May only work on living targets or targets that have controllable minds.
- Effects may wear off after time, due to distance or from weakness/death of caster.
- Skill/strength of caster may affect magic's effectiveness.
- Jafar (Disney's Aladdin)
- Imperius Curse Users (Harry Potter)
- Spell of Liquid Compulsion Users (Kaijudo: Clash of the Duel Masters)
- Quan Chi (Mortal Kombat)
- Discord (My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic)
- Magikoopa (Super Mario Adventures)