- Clock Up/Hyper Clock Up
- Faster-than-light (FTL) Travel
- Hyperspace Travel
- Intergalactic Teleportation
- Warp Speed Travel
The user can travel at speeds faster than speed of light, moving at such speed that it appears the traveler has moved from one spatial location to another instantly. This is achieved usually by moving along tachyons, particles faster than light or by bending two locations within space to temporarily join together, and "jumping" from point A to point B via that bend.
- Unusable for anything but extreme distances.
- Accuracy may not be the best.
- Travel at such speeds might require enormous amounts of energy or fuel.
- ZECT Riders (Kamen Rider Kabuto)
- Thomas Gideon/Glorian (Marvel Comics)
- Jetray (Ben 10: Alien Force)
- Jonathan Richards/Hyperstorm (Marvel Comics)
- Lila Cheney (Marvel Comics)
- Phyla-Vell as Quasar (Marvel Comics); can Quantum Jump using the Quantum Bands
- Wendell Vaughn (Marvel Comics); can Quantum Jump using the Quantum Bands
- Superman (DC Comics)
- The Flash (DC Comics)
- Imakandi (Samurai Jack)
- Super Sonic (Sonic the Hedgehog)
- Hyperdrive technology (Star Wars ships)
- Hyperdrive technology (Verius)
- Starship Enterprise (Star Trek)
- The Quantum Bands (Marvel Comics)