The power to change rotation and rotate in any way. Opposite to Hyper Motion.
- Enhanced Gyration/Turning
- Superhuman Rotation/Turning
The user can instantly change any/all rotation directions and rotate in any direction, and go from a flip to a cartwheel, a cartwheel to a spin and so on, They can also change the speed of their rotation, speeding or slowing instantly, so they don't need to gather momentum or care about inertia.
- Acceleration (limited to rotation)
- Axis Changing
- Deceleration (limited to rotation)
- Directional Movement (limited to rotation)
- Enhanced Agility
- Enhanced Athleticism
- Enhanced Reflexes
- Enhanced Speed (limited to rotation)
- Instant Momentum
- Mid-Air Axis Changing
- Cyclone Spinning
- Hyper Motion
- Inertia Manipulation
- Rotational Mass Manipulation
- Rotational Mass Negation
- May induce vertigo or dizziness.
- Can induce nausea or motion sickness.
- The user may need body and motion awareness abilities to be aware of their body motion and surroundings as they rotate in order to land correctly if moving through the air.
- Red Tornado (DC Comics)
- Johnny Joestar (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Steel Ball Run); via Tusk ACT 1-4
- Gyro Zeppeli (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Steel Ball Run)
- Wekapipo (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Steel Ball Run)
- Taz (Looney Tunes)
- Whirlwind (Marvel)
- Hana Inuzuka (Naruto)
- Hitmontop (Pokémon)