Clark Kent (Smallville) clears a field.
Inhale or exhale with extreme force
The ability to exhale/inhale with superhuman power. Variation of Breath Powers.
- Air Breath
- Super Breath
- Wind Breath
The user can exhale gale-force winds or inhale air in order to generate a vortex of wind, can range from exhalation on par with gale force winds to inhalation on par the power of a gravitational vortex. The user’s lungs are largely expansive and will take a long time to expire.
- Demolition: Forcing structures to fall over by blowing them down.
- Icing: Blowing hard enough to push all the hot air out of an area, putting out fires or freezing water.
- Inhale: Breathing in deeply brings objects closer to the user.
- Machine-gun: To spew objects out of mouth like a bullet from a gun.
- Superman/Kal-El/Clark Kent (DC Comics)
- Superboy/Kon-El/Conner Kent (DC Comics)
- Big Bad Wolf (Three Little Pigs)
- Wendy Marvel (Fairy Tail)
- Kirby (Kirby game series)
- Toad (X-Men)
- Morau (HunterXHunter); used in conjunction with Smoke Manipulation
- Marsha Holloway (Zoom)
- Grinpatch (Toriko)
- G-Girl (My Super Ex-Girlfriend)
- Majin Buu (Dragon Ball Z)
- Moloch (Mortal Kombat)
- Ultimos (Ben 10)
- Pippi Longstocking (Pippi Longstocking animated series)
- Bowser (Super Mario series)
- Poli Truper (Supertorpe)
- Joleesa Benett (UN Comics)
- Sneezer (Tiny Toon Adventures)