- Aquatic Reading
- Water Reading
- Water Sight
User can employ a method of reading the future, the present and the past and/or provide help to a problem at hand by using water as a focus. The user can use any source of water as a way to see visions or insights of time.
- When the water is disrupted, a user cannot properly see a vision.
- May require time and concentration to make a vision.
- If the user is nowhere near water, they won't be able to utilize the visions.
- Irma Lair (W.I.T.C.H.)
- Nimueh (Merlin)
- Kyra (Charmed)
- Penelope Gardiner a.k.a. Athena Browning (Witches of East End)
- Galadriel (Lord of the Rings)
- Madoushi (Cardcaptor Sakura)