- Water Whip Generation
User can create water whips from nothing or by shaping the existing water and use them to drown their targets by wrapping them up in their whips.
- Elemental Whip Generation
- Enhanced Whipmanship
- Hydrokinetic Combat
- Hydrokinetic Constructs
- Water Manipulation
- Durability of the whips may depend on the user's will.
- May be unable to create water, being limited to manipulating already existing sources.
- How long the whip lasts depends on the users skill and power, some may need near constant attention, others are effectively permanent.
- May have a limit on range.
- Waterbenders (Avatar:The Last Airbender)
- Sauropoda dinosaurs (Dinosaur King)
- Spinosaurid theropod dinosaurs (Dinosaur King)
- Aquarius (Fairy Tail)
- Lucy Heartfilia (Fairy Tail); via Fleuve d'etoile
- Juvia Loxar (Fairy Tail)
- Pisces (Fairy Tail)
- Hisame (Naruto)
- Kirisame (Naruto)
- Murasame (Naruto)