- Water Surfing
User controls the water in a way that increases their ability to move and/or maneuver either by granting them abilities they otherwise lack or allowing them to ignore normally needed equipment.
- Enhanced Speed by riding a wave of water.
- Hydrokinetic Flight by lifting a part of the water this can be done by:
- Shaping it into a pillar, slide or something similar and riding it, this forces the user to stay relatively close to the element.
- Lifting a part of it and simply flying away.
- Sliding 'Surfing' or 'skating' the water without board or skates.
- Supernatural Leap by making water 'fling' the user in the wanted direction.
- Percy Jackson (Percy Jackson And The Olympians)
- Waterbenders (Avatar: The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra)
- Nanami Takatsuki (Dog Days)
- Water Kirby (Kirby's Return to Dreamland)
- Pokémon that can use "Surf" (Pokémon)
- Bai Tza (Jackie Chan Adventures)