- Water Constructs
Users can turn water into tools, objects, weapons and other items, create semi-living constructs and/or create structures/buildings of varying permanence. Users who have mastered this ability can use it for almost any situation, creating virtually anything they need or desire.
User can create any item they have seen or can imagine and have a good idea how it functions. Short list of possibilities includes:
- Animating the water for various purposes.
- Building Creation
- Duplicates of oneself.
- May be unable to create water, being limited to shaping from already existing sources.
- Construct structural strength may be limited by the users will.
- In most cases constructs will return back into their original state if the User becomes unconscious, leaves the proximity or otherwise loses contact/control of the item.
- May be limited on how complicated constructs they can create (ie. no/limited amount of moving parts).