User can create, shape and manipulate hydrogen, a colorless, odorless, tasteless, non-toxic, nonmetallic, highly combustible diatomic gas, the lightest of all gases and the most abundant element in the universe, that occurs as the diatomic molecule 2. Since hydrogen readily forms covalent compounds with most non-metallic elements, most of the hydrogen on Earth exists in molecular forms such as in the form of water or organic compounds.
It is used to synthesize ammonia, ethanol, aniline, and methanol; to treat petroleum fuels; as a reducing agent and to supply a reducing atmosphere; to make hydrogen chloride (hydrochloric acid) and hydrogen bromide. Liquid hydrogen (boiling point 423 F/252.8 C) is used in scientific and commercial applications to produce extremely low temperatures and as a rocket propellant and a fuel for fuel cells.
- Air Attacks using hydrogen.
- Aerokinetic Constructs using hydrogen.
- Air Generation with hydrogen.
- Combustion Inducement
- Explosion Inducement
- Nuclear Explosion Inducement hydrogen is a key component in a hydrogen bomb.
- Phreatic Explosion Inducement by converting liquid hydrogen to vapor (with a 851 expansion ratio).
- Freezing using hydrogen in liquid form.
- Manipulate the properties of hydrogen.
- Move/lift via hydrogen.
- Aerokinetic Combat using hydrogen.
- Aeromancy using hydrogen.
- Aeroportation using hydrogen.
- Air Absorption using hydrogen.
- Air Aura using hydrogen.
- Air Portal Creation using hydrogen.
- Gas Mimicry into hydrogen.
- Healing Wind using hydrogen.
- Razor Wind using hydrogen.
- Flaying Wind using hydrogen.
- Acid Manipulation
- Gas Manipulation
- Nuclear Manipulation
- Periodic Table Powers
- Solar Manipulation
- Star Creation by meshing hydrogen molecules (H) with helium molecules (HE), among other elements.
- Water Manipulation manipulate the hydrogen molecules (H2) in water (H2O).
- May be unable to create hydrogen, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.
- Hydrogen is highly flammable.
- Chikage Izumi (Aesthetica of A Rogue Hero)
- Judoon (Doctor Who); via H20 scoop
- Milk (The Qwaser of Stigmata)
- Hydrogen (DC Comics)
- Ayase Terada (S-CRY-ed)
- Storm (Marvel)
- H20 scoop (Doctor Who)